Dynamite Grille is Open for Dine-In
Sunday – Thursday: 6:00am – 6:00pm | Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Friday – Saturday: 6:00am – 7:00pm | Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Breakfast: 6:00am – 11:00am 7 Days a Week
Troon Statement on COVID-19
Troon’s corporate and facility leadership continue to closely monitor the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization’s (WHO) guidance related to the coronavirus (COVID-19). As always, the health and safety of our associates, members, guests, and all who visit the facilities we provide services to is our highest priority. We encourage everyone to remain measured in their response to the situation and follow the direction of the relevant federal, state, and local health authorities and medical professionals.
Our facility leaders are actively managing the unique circumstances at each of their respective facilities and have the full support of our worldwide corporate infrastructure. We take standards for cleanliness and hygiene very seriously and ask everyone to remain vigilant in taking additional steps to reduce the risk of exposure to our associates, members, guests and all who visit the facilities where we provide services. Our facilities are working every day to ensure they meet the latest guidance on cleaning and hygiene.
We continue to monitor www.coronavirus.gov and take our guidance from the relevant federal, state, and local health authorities and medical professionals. This is a fluid situation and we appreciate the collective efforts of our associates, members, and guests. We remain positive and hopeful as to the ultimate outcome of this situation, and recognize it will take time to resolve itself. We will continue to evaluate and adjust our approach in accordance with direction from the relevant federal, state and local health authorities and medical professionals.
When playing we are asking everyone to incorporate the precautions below. These are recommended from a series of golf industry articles.
- Be mindful of your personal space, keeping at least six feet from other players (stay outside of gimme distance)
- Consider walking or alternating driving the golf cart while your partner walks in order to maintain safe distance
- Consider leaving the flagstick in the cups throughout the round
- Don’t handle other players’ clubs
- Wash your hands several times during the round
- Forego the traditional handshake after holing out on the 18th. If you must, offer an elbow tap, a tip of the cap or perhaps a bow…just remember to keep your hands to yourself